When you arrive at the campsite, you will find the best self-guided hiking trails in the Welcome Folder, which we will deliver at the check-in. You will find the excursions explained from the Campsite, with an orientation map and the duration of each excursion. In addition, we have maps of the natural paths of the mountains of Prades if you want to ride your trip.
Here’s a description of the most interesting:
- La Roca Foradada: The closest to the campsite, it is a large rock located 3 km in the middle of the forest that has a hole in the center that can be reached, at the top you will get very good views of the valley. A 4 out of 5 to go see the sunsets.
- The 3 hermitages are a cultural route that we have in Prades, the last hermitage is 4 km from the campsite, you can walk and also easily by car. There is a picnic area and very good views of the valley of Capafons. Here you can see why Prades is calling “Vila Vermella”.
- El Tossal de la Baltasana: The summit of the mountains of Prades, 5 km from the Campsite, a vigorous and unequivocal excursion that will take us to the top of 1203m. On the clear days you can even see the sea. It is highly recommended to do it by bicycle although it is of moderate difficulty.
- Els gorgs de la Febró: From Sant Joan until October we recommend going to see the Gorgs de la Febró, an excursion that is located 8 km from the Campsite, so you have to take the car and once parked, start the excursion until Go to a waterfall where you can bathe.
- In addition, in the Welcome Folder you will find the route to go to Siurana and to go to Toll de l’Olla.